Okay weird way to put it. Yeah that was just really random. Did you know, Yee Sum looks nice even with her fringe pinned up and her hair in a bun? I'm so jealous :') I always do it at home but obviously not when I go out cause I look kinda.. creepy LOL. Jennifer would know :3 There I shall show you guys :L And this is even from a side view. Creepy right? I used to be teased so much about it, thank goodness I have some semblance of a fringe now, even if it is balding -facepalm-
what is wrong with me? I think I'm a bit too bored, either that or grade 12 is making me go weird @@ Most likely the case. Lalalala music camp on friday, mainly wanting to get out of the house actually. But in order to be allowed to go, i need to get some work done ( or dad won't let me = =). Nice life I have okay. PENNY CHEN GET OFF THE INTERNET. ;aoisdfn;awoeifnwf :D I am absolutely normal. Ciao for now ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment