little singapore experience

by - 10:41 PM

I've finally finished all my assessments for this term! :D (although i pretty much failed all of it literally ):) The only goodmarks i know of is for jap listening which i got A+ & mathB KAP exam A+ and the rest died, not even being modest here lol but yeah kay. So funny though i thought i was the only one cramming the chem EEI and turn out like half the grade was cramming it, i checked fb at 7am in the morning and there were still people up from doing chem, like literally pulling an allnighter & spazzing about it :L

Today was a pretty bludge day, had jap speaking test which i didn't even have time to prepare for hence i came up with random answers to the teacher's questions :L e.g.

brownlie smith: soo you interested in japanese sports?
me: um yeah :D
brownlie smith: so what kind of sport?
me: ummmm sumo?

& in the end she was like, 'oh you look so small i didn't think you'd be interested in sumo, have you ever seen it?'

LOL she took me literally but i basically just bs'ed my way through o_o i'm so bogan haha and when she asked me what i wanted to do in japan i was like 'watch traditional dancing & see temples' very smart answer penny, very smart, not what i want to do at all LOL.kay

My bag that my dad ordered via ebay arrived yesterday :D its different to the colour in the pictur though & looks a bit dodgy but its cute , YAY JAPAN IN 2 days , i'll be over at jen's house tommorrow and then japan next day so i guess i won't be posting for like 2 weeks D:

had dinner at little singapore first time today, it was alright but felt a little queasy afterwards cause i ate too much and the flavour wasn't my favourite so yeah :L but oh well!OMG i just remembered the other day i was trying to be annoying to my mum and i was like ...

'YOU JELLY? '
 
mum: oh i bought jelly today :D ! (喔我今天有買果凍啊)

 *facepalm 

 shirt&skirt i bought today for japan trip :D+bag i bought 

You May Also Like

0 comments