Ahmet's

by - 12:45 PM

Hello guys! I swear the time between my next blog posts keep getting longer, probably because I have so little time to myself now I just end up reading or something when I actually do have time. Anyway, now that I'm officially on holidays, I'll probably be blogging more often (If I actually have anything interesting to say that won't bore you guys to death). 

A couple of days ago, the QUT guild/ MedRad crew finally uploaded the photos they took at the Great Gatsby ball :) So here they are! 





Oh and my wig FINALLY decided to arrive AFTER the ball :') Oh well, it doesn't really look like the hairstyle from the 1920's anyway. 
 I literally wish I had this much hair ^ I'm getting so bald nowadays its not even funny. Anyway, moving on from my 'baldness'…

here is a picture with my boyfriend :) 


…………
………………
…………………..
…………

JOKES, SHE'S ACTUALLY A GIRL. GOTCHA THERE! 

Okay sorry, excuse my lameness. On the 13th of November I finally finished all my uni exams!! (Oh joy, after literally three days in a row filled with exams). To celebrate, Pk, Tam, Justin & I went to Wagaya for dinner. We've been thinking of going since the start of the year except we never got around to it haha.  
 Our mocktails!! It was also on this day we had a very very disturbing conversation. Ahem. 
The next morning I went to meet up with Janice for breakfast at the Five sisters Cafe and for some reason I felt like trying something different so I got the Haloumi platter :) It was actually surprisingly good, and my first time eating greek food. I loved their salad soooooo much. First time tasting haloumi cheese as well! 

 My friend got Nachos! 
 It was such a hot day that day and I dragged us to the cafe which coincidentally had no aircon. I'm sorry janice!! We went to buy pink hairdye for her that day :3 since she was dying the ends of her hair bright pink. I laughed so hard when she told me her mum said to cut the bleached parts off because it looks like Hay. 

The next morning, I crawled out of bed again somehow and went to eat breakfast with Sunny, elaine & georgina at Shingle inn :) 
 Yeah, this is who I'm friends with. Sad I know.  
I ordered some Chicken Crepe dish and someone else got this burger set. It was decent but I think for me, it tasted slightly on the bland side. As in, I had to keep adding salt to it, hopefully the old ladies next to us weren't judging me like crazy. 

On saturday I went to chinese school as per usual (sad life). I can't believe I'm the only university student in my class.  A couple of us went to sunnybank plaza after that to meet up with our old chinese school teacher & classmates for a reunion though :) The original plan was to eat at Hatakaya ramen since I've never tried it except the line was too long :')….. 


Day after that I chilled with Janice, jennifer, kwok and vincent at Jen's house and we ended up leaving at 8pm after having Pizza for dinner. The next few days after that were so depressingly filled up with work and other stuff but I got to go out again yesterday with Jen and hang out with her for the afternoon. Then I proceeded to have dinner with my uni friends again :) (justin, pk, Tam). 

We've literally tried almost all the food places in the city so we decided to go to southbank this time and eat at Ahmet's since I've we've been hearing so much about how good it is and all. Got there and we were trying to pronounce the food names and failed epically. 

 Ali Nazik 
 Sucuk Pide 

We also ordered this mixed platter which had lamb in it, surprisingly I actually found it decent even though I don't usually like lamb. Pretty interesting experience :3 

Like the fat kids we were, it was dessert after dinner for us ! Went to Max brenners and ordered Tutti Frutti Waffles which actually made me so sad because it used to taste so good but when we went last night it was all stale dodge.  Fingers crossed it was just that day. 

We decided that Justin is the grandpa, tam is the mother, pk is my 'twin' brother' and I'm the 'twin sister'. Victoria is the little toddler, joon is the father and yoonie is the oldest sister. HAHAHA. Justin is such a poser :P 

Whew! Okay I ended up typing like every single detail in my life for the past few days. Sorry! Anyway, time to eat breakfast ;) Oh the life of waking up late for once. 

You May Also Like

0 comments