Out of the blue

by - 1:57 AM

I don't know whether it is because it is my final year as a student or just because I've simply grown to love travelling, but this year I have so many trips planned and lets just say with only one work day a week, my finances are going down the drain. Goodbye to all my hard earned money hahahaha (and welcome the experiences I shall gain in return). 

I am going to Melbourne in June, Taiwan & Japan in July and hopefully at the end of the year I'll have another trip to celebrate my graduation! Other than that, there are also Balls and social events to think of. I've been letting myself go this year, just enjoying life (also eating a lot, I cannot seem to stop eating). Oh well, lets hope I finish all my blog posts before I go on my next set of adventures (unlikely).

I think its getting to the point that I really need to accept that blogging isn't a huge passion anymore - I guess because so many things happen every day that I cannot be bothered to document it anymore. I remember back in the day when I used to share every single detail. I'm probably mumbling to myself most of the time but ya know. 

At the end of this year, if I still have money left I am going to treat myself to my first designer bag ever (hopefully a kate spade or prada). That is quite a commitment I have made, considering how cheap I am. Oh well. 

You May Also Like

0 comments