21

by - 2:25 PM

So like i don't think I'll ever get around to blogging about all the trips and things I've done, its a shame really since I won't be able to look back as much on them and cringe on myself but oh well. My friends have recently dug up a few terrible photos I posted on my blog as a highschooler, it made me realise how the times have changed HAHA. What better way to celebrate myself becoming 21 by dredging up childhood photos? 

Since I haven't written much I thought I'd just post a photo to keep this blog alive LEL. Totally not because I thought I looked tall for once in this photo. AHEM. 


 I sometimes forget how lucky I am and how fortunate. I cannot believe I am at the stage where I am job hunting for a permanent role in society..... I still feel like I just left highschool. Oh well, at least this year I can say I've really tried slightly harder to live my life. It is my last year as a university student after all. I went to melbourne, Taiwan, Japan this year and last year I went to Japan & Korea. I held my own birthday party and made my own cake, I bought clothes I liked and I'm trying new make-up looks. I just need to find my passion for blogging again :) I think it is a nice thing to have (even if embarrassing at times, but hey). So, the big question is, should I continue blogging?  



You May Also Like

0 comments