end

by - 9:40 PM

It's hard to love someone who's in love with someone else, you have to ignore the pain and swallow your pride. Just to be a friend ; but that's all worth it because sometimes friendship last longer than love

today was officially my last school day for term three (:
anyway . orchestra in the morning & then music lesson first . math then and i think i'm starting to survive it now. then science second and i procastinated again ; passing notes the whole lesson.. english in the exact same classroom watching re - runs of mr bean cause we were learning about humour slapsticks ; pretty interesting actually . break time pretty much the whole group turned up at no limits -shocked face- but anyways , it was good. jap last & yea finished presentations.
oh ; did ya know since today was my last day at school i swear i was jinxed -,- two embarrassing things happened today.
1. when i went to 7/11 in the morning , i accidently left my purse on the counter so the lady had to give it back to me
2. while i was showing jenni my school diary, i accidently knocked over my drink bottle & it spilt on to mine/teachers desk & just touched her bag T_T but gajana was uber nice & gave me some spare tissues ;D
yea ; took bus home with elaine after school cause we stalk each other & jap tutoring ; epic fail but my teachers really nice. ablaze afterwards, it really cheered me up and like they talk about really good things, it really influences me in good ways (: and now i'm back from ablaze, next door
is having a huge party so i get listen to their music blasting in my ears .
; pennyx

You May Also Like

0 comments