numb

by - 7:40 PM

hello readers ; today i went to chinese school
& had the end of semester test ; i couldn't be stuffed to do my
homework or revision so like yea & i didn't study for it at school either @_@
what's wrong with me. well anyways ended up getting 98/100 so oh well ~ i 'm really
noob at chinese. the teacher always rages at the whole class cause we ignore her haha
afterwards went home with these shanghai friends of my dad's ; he met them online -shock-
cause apparently if we helped them, they would one day help us "<<>
moped around at home then at 1:30 headed off to goldcoast to drop them off at the hotel. me, mother&brother went to harbour town cause apparently my grandma told us not to go back to taiwan in old clothes 0-0 so yea ; my brother got converses & two t-shirts. i got nothing -rage- besides i always look gay . so thennn i was bored & then we met up with the shanhai friends again & looked at the ocean but my head was hurting so i stayed in the car. listened to music the whole way back & now i'm having mcdonalds :L
my life is extremely boring ya know ? my blogs are so lame ; why do i even waste my life on it ? oh wait ; thats right, cause i have no life ;D pssh i'm talking to myself again & you people are probably thinking ' what a retard' lolol -sigh- i wanna play with photoshop, haven't played with it for a while { ones that aren't quick edits} okay you didn't need to know that but still. my english assignment is due on monday & i haven't even looked at it since i got it back last week @_@ i'm so screwed fml. going back to taiwan for four days soon TT" wish it was longerrrr i wanna buy so many things ! oawie;fa;sldnkf
going to southbank tommorrow (:
; pennyx

You May Also Like

0 comments