Bandanna day & Pineapple cake

by - 9:00 PM

 Hello guys, its friday already, time seems to pass so fast these days, probably cause there is always so much work to do ( but i procastinate) LOL okay that doesn't make sense but whatever. Today was state high's bandanna day so people were going around selling them for $4 dollars each ( proceeds went to cancer funds). I wasn't planning to buy one but I ended up getting one cause I just randomly felt like it + it does go to cancer, so yeah :) 

I also went badminton training today again, there weren't many people there so it was pretty fun since we had the court to ourselves again, we beat this pair who were on the team but since rankings are over it didn't count so yeah ): But me & georgina's teamwork is improving so yeah, thanks to Justine for training us :D 

Last period was math C, me & gracie spent the entire lesson trying to figure out how to tie my bandanna into a bow LOL since we've been watching people walk around with them since last year and we never knew how. We experimented with many folding methods but failed so gracie used her phone to look up a video showing us how to do it..... and we SUCCEEDED 8) ! Well mainly gracie made the bow pretty LOL, and so yeah. I felt really awkward wearing such a big bow in my hair but oh well, its our hard work :D and yeah its awesome , okay lol doesn't make sense. 

We also spent the lesson talking about formal next year & who was going with who ;) omg i can't wait to see who asks who and stuff, cause i'm just randomly curious like that ~ We were so lame we wrote on my rubber 'yes' 'no' 'try again' 'its possible' & threw it around to answer our 'questions'. It went something like this:

Gracie: Will penny look pretty at the formal? 
No. 
Gracie: Is penny ugly?
Its possible. 
Gracie: Is penny pretty? 
Its possible.
Gracie: dude, the rubber hasn't answered 'yes' to any of my questions 
Gracie: Is anyone going to ask penny to the formal? 
Yes. 

LOL yeah, this is what we do in math C, okay not really, its just today but we felt really tired so yeah haha. Took bus afterschool with bill and saw Yuki & jake on the bus :D He had wavy hair and he wouldn't admit to perming it. Yuki told me later his mum had forced him LOL, i remember he got forced to have it permed in primary as well :L Jap tutor, came home and PINEAPPLE CAKES 8)


 Good night!

You May Also Like

0 comments