Profiteroles for the first time

by - 9:21 PM

Since i had a bit of spare cream in the fridge i decided to try making profiteroles for the first time in my life haha, a few of them were a bit flat because i took them out of the oven too early but overall they were okay i guess haha well for me anyway since i haven't actually tasted profiteroles before, only like once in japan & i can't really remember the texture well. 


 Also, my contact lens arrived today, my dad accidentally ordered grey ones instead of brown ones so they look pretty creepy, i'll probably never wear them haha but at least he ordered some clear normal ones :) I'm beginning to prefer clear contacts nowadays haha, i'm mostly too chicken to wear other ones out anyway. So yeah that concludes me day. OMG blocks in 3 weeks, i have to start studying or else i'll be screwed =\ PENNY CHEN GO STUDY.

sorry, i know this photo is literally gross but its the only one i had with my new 'creepy' contacts on , it creeped me out but somehow my brother thinks it looks normal >_>" he must be blind. Ew. i like my clear ones :D  

Okay goodnights little ones ! 

You May Also Like

0 comments