Avocado relish

by - 1:11 PM

So my mum went back to taiwan and left us so me & my brother have to cook dinner/wash dishes/clean the house/hang the clothes T_T so gay. In fact i'm the so called 'girl' in the family so i'm supposed to do all of these things & my dad says we are mistreating him with the food we're giving him ( well just jokingly) but yeah personally i think the effort we put in is acceptable.

There are carbohydrates, protein blah blah so I think its fine but whatevs lol my dad is just picky. Holidays are boring so far but its nice to not have to hardkore study for exams and all, i find i tend to binge eat during exam times probably due to the stress haha.Well yeah basically i cooked these two dishes for vegetables, nevermind the fact i invented the one below LOOOOL.
Gay dad wants me to study on the holidays ao;windf;alksdnf;oaiwenf;oaisdnf;oaiwenf;oaidsf like now argh, life sucks so bad.Gonna fail level N3 proficiency test on sunday haha great.

You May Also Like

0 comments