Parcel from Japan

by - 12:20 AM

 Hello guys, its approximately 12:09am in the morning and I was just doing my physics EEI which is due on friday T_T I'm proud i'm not cramming it like before but somehow i keep finding myself stuck in front of my computer and I don't even know what to write like literally. Ever since i started caring about getting A for english, i've started spending ages just pondering what i should write and i think that habit is starting to rub off on my other assignments which is bad cause thats not what they are about, its not about english! - -" its about the content , oh gosh. I am so screwed. Okay need to stop saying that but yeah.

Got a crappy mark for my english vignette which really disappointed me cause I used to be one of those kids who were better at writing figurative stories than essays but I guess thats not the case now, apparently a sub marked it though ( like she was crazy literally, she gave kevin chen a B- and he is normally an A+ student) I'm thinking of getting it remarked but like idno. Disappointing =\ Oh well, i'll try harder next time! On a brighter note i got my Japanese writing test, math B assignment & math C assignment back :)

Did better than i thought I would ( but majority of it was due to my boss who helped me along the way by like heaaaps ) I wonder if I can get an A by myself without asking anyone, need to improve on math! but yea : Jap, Math B & math C below. Haha going to try motivate myself with these marks, my self esteem has dropped so much this year and its really affecting my marks, i find myself giving up before i've even started so i'm going to try and be positive

OH! btw i got a parcel from my Japanese host family! they posted the pottery jug thing i made in Japan and filled the rest of the box with snacks <3 i miss them so much ): hope i can meet them again, I love my host sister Akane :))

..............................
................
........................................................
.................................
...............................................................
...................................................
.....................



well goodnight! :)  oh gosh i hope i can ace my physics assignment + block exams next week ): mr. driver is writing our MAP test, oh crap.

You May Also Like

0 comments