Halloween at Daiso Chermside

by - 12:18 AM

Hi guys, I'm still alive don't worry. Well I kind of want to just quit uni at this moment because I hate studying so much. Who am I joking, I'm not even studying half as much as I should be. Oh well. Nothing eventful has happened except for work :) I got to work on halloween so we were allowed to dress up. My colleague rachel convinced me to buy cat ears from Daiso so we could all match as register ladies. 

She told us to pose like cats -  japanese style 
 Haha I have awesome managers, one dressed up as a mummy and the other as Dracula. 
    

I remember once when I was younger I tried to dress up as a mummy and instead of using bandages like a smart person I used toilet paper… you can all guess how well that turned out. Especially because I went to school dressed up like that. 
meet brodie, the giant teddybear 
It was pretty funny watching the expressions on people's faces when they saw our managers. 
 Obviously we were not shirking our duties :P 
One of our friends almost left with all the makeup wipes and we were figuring out how to get it off since we didn't want to look like freaks on the bus. 

Wish I could've gone trick or treating - the last time I remember doing that was back in grade 5 or something. During that time we even accidentally came across one of our teacher's houses. How awkward. Some people didn't even know what halloween was. 

Oh well, one day one day. 


You May Also Like

0 comments