Gifts from overseas

by - 11:56 PM

 Sentimental Circus keyrings & Apple shaped photograph holder 

Hi guys, other than sitting at home for the past few days, I've finally started doing something relatively productive. Well I started tutoring my student and also have worked a few shifts since I last blogged. I have yet to go on my post-exam shopping spree (which I promised myself when I was still doing uni exams last year). It's sad really, I keep saving and saving yet what is the point if i'm not even saving up for anything? Weird huh. Guess it just adds to my sense of security. Daniel finally got back from overseas and he got everyone in our group a few gifts :3 

I actually tried making my own 'Aburi (torched) Salmon' the other day by cutting up a piece of salmon and blow torching it. Ahem, it actually turned out decent but the pieces I cut weren't thin enough so didn't taste as nice as the ones at Wagaya. I was also paranoid cause the salmon wasn't like sashimi-standard fresh so I made sure the entire thing was entirely cooked so I wouldn't get Salmonella or something. 

I've eaten out a couple of times with my family, my parents always end up going some place else though because we always want to eat at different places (plus me and my brother always feel awkward because my dad can be amazingly embarrassing). Parents took gazillion years to eat at a italian restaurant whilst I just went to Grill'd with my brother. 

 It's pretty sad but I've gotten so bored at home I recently started playing neopets again. Okay I can feel you all judging me so hard hahaha. I can never stick to playing games for long though, I always get bored of it after a while. Ha, nobody cares but ya know, I realised I was too stupid as a kid to be good at neopets and now 8D well….. 

Moving on, I was originally going to go shopping with elaine at Chermside but Richie popped in and surprised us so we went to eat brunch instead (and sneakily took my car since there, Richie drove since  I'm only on L's). 
Eggs benedict // Wedges with sour cream // Salmon and Avocado Stack + iced caramel and iced coffee

I'm trying to grow my fringe out to no avail but my hair has grown a considerable amount. I still wish I had more hair though. It looks brown in the picture for some reason… Oh and I am back at chinese school yet again. As soon as I walked in, the teacher was like : 

'Oh, are you the University student?'  

This is sad, so very sad. 
    

Sunny got back from Taiwan the other day and coincidentally on the same day I received the post card that she sent. Thanks for the presents hehe! 

I was working at Daiso and saw these flowers that just came in this year, they were so pretty so I bought them. The whole bouquet was $2.80, imitating the roses + baby's breath of course. Also bought a vase. Yay happy valentines day to myself :3 bahahaha. I seriously need to go shopping for nicer clothes (if i can convince myself to even buy it). 

Anyways, good night to you all :)! 


You May Also Like

0 comments