One of those days

by - 2:29 AM

It seems like recently nothing seems to be going right, just little tiny things in my day which don't go smoothly as I'd like it to. I have so many things I want to do, so many things I should be doing and just not enough conviction to carry them all out with the limited time I have. I feel like every day I'm trying to chase up tasks I was meant to finish previously. That, and my diet has been really terrible which pretty much couples up to me looking and feeling very subpar. 

That and my throat has started to hurt - I hope I do not have tonsillitis. I really need to get my crap together. FOR REAL. I might be on my last year of university but now is not the time to get complacent, and by that I don't just mean academically wise. It's hard not to feel frustrated at myself and to not keep this vicious cycle of emotional eating going. 

It seems things which were once easy to me seem more complicated and difficult now. I just tried to bake some nice cupcakes with custard for my last day of clinical placement tomorrow and failed miserably. I have decided to head to bed first and finish up tomorrow morning because this is seriously getting me no where. I have never felt so incompetent at baking. Perhaps it's been too long. I need to find myself. 

You May Also Like

0 comments