Falling into place

by - 12:58 AM


Bit by bit, I think my life is falling into place. I've still got things that I have to do here and there, thanks to me putting it off - like seeing the dentist. But, having survived four years without an appointment before, I think I'll be okay for now. Yes, I know you are all horrified.  

So far, I've just been enjoying me one week off from placements and uni before I will be busy again. I should be starting my assignments but I think I'll just wait and relax for now. The last few days have been pretty eventful and busy, safe to say I'm making the most of my holidays I think! All I need to do now is find some more time to blog about the rest of the Japan trip. 

I've been pretty indulgent lately with my food and shopping - I keep finding things that I want and finally have enough conviction to buy them for myself. I invested in my first pair of middle-range priced heels the other day and I have new adorable bedsheets. Oh, and of course another pair of kicks just in time for my next placement! 

Victoria and I have found a place to stay on the gold coast for ten weeks during placement. The plan is to gym together with Joon after placement and have chill days on the beach! So happy we got it all organised. 

You May Also Like

0 comments