new crib

by - 7:52 AM

Hello guys! 
Yes I'm aware I still haven't followed through with the rest of my Japan posts , but anyhow I feel like I'm always so busy lately. That or I'm just getting lazier. Anyhow, I thought I'd do a bit of a mini update just so you all know I am still alive. I've just moved out of home tonight actually - I'm staying on the gold coast for ten weeks because I'm doing clinical placements there. 

I love my room. I live with a lovely russian family who have said I can use everything in the house - a good sign I believe. That and the whole house is gorgeous. I'll be renting with victoria, we both have a room each. So excited at the prospect of going food shopping, exercising (hopefully) and making our own meals. I'll only have four days of placements instead of five, so hopefully that leaves a bit more time for me to do some other things (like blog, for example). 


You May Also Like

0 comments