Comeback

by - 12:58 AM

So like, I am planning to get back into blogging (relatively) frequently and hopefully I actually stick to my plans for once but yes. I have another assignment coming and my classes start again next monday so we shall see aye. 

On another note, after much stress and troubles, I am pleased to say that I have secured a job for next year!!! So that means as long as I graduate like I'm supposed to, I will have a place to work next year. An added bonus is it's a permanent position so YAS. I think in the end what I've learnt is to really stick with what you believe in and work hard for it until the very end. Now I just need to find the time (and mainly motivation) to clean up my dump of a room. I need to do an epic spring clean or something. A change would be nice. 

I have missed so many events in my life it isn't funny. I'll probably... just start with the most recent events and then go backward from there (unless something worthwhile blogging about actually occurs in the present). It still feels a little strange to be writing on this page now - at the same time it feels like a diary yet another part of me feels like there is still possibility of getting judged. Oh well. On step at a time.... my current goals are to: 


Clean up room intensely 
Plan a graduation holiday of some sort 
Finish my assignments 
Start blogging again 
Start exercising/eating healthy 

I've still been sitting back and relaxing so far - milking the most of my one week break. I feel like I desperately need something exciting to look forward to. I have always been this way - always looking to something thrilling rather than being content with the mundane (which is a bit of a curse really). Sigh. I just want to go somewhere or be taken out to do something out of the norm of what I usually do. 

Anyhow, I have officially finished all my clinical placements so I will never again be a student radiographer..... feels very strange. I cannot believe I'm almost ready to hit the workforce. Anyhow, signing off for now :) Hopefully more interesting content to come! 

You May Also Like

0 comments