by - 10:57 PM



& all i could do was love you ; but you denied me even that
little thing i was capable of



Good evening readers =]
Today was as per usual ; history , pcl & english was uber boring so nothing to talk about (:
and then hpe was sorta fun {for once} two classes combined to play volleyball (H) me, an, richie
brian, te yuan & anna . We actually won a few games -proud face- but my arm hurts ==" stupid.

after school i walked with janice to the trainstation & she asked me something really weird.. meh anyways, bought chocolate for energy and then caught the train with victoria, janice & albert. Got off at fruit grove & like walked all the way to runcorn's swimming pool -v- , turns out sunny was going to drop me off from the runcorn station but i didn't pick up my phone cause i thought it was my dad calling -sigh- i shouldn't be so lazy next time D:

swam for like foreverrr & then like rested hardkore while this pro child kept swimming non-stop and yes ; i'm starting to get how to do butterfly -shifty eyes- asdfasdfasdf i sound like a retard ; talking about my life. but it helps relieve stress you know ? pfft. you guys probably think i'm insane. anyway ; the coach was really nice and stuffs so he let me off like really early for some reason , he was like : 'you worked really hard today' lol what the heck ? but its a good thing (:

anyway ; orchestra tommorrow , have to crawl up early T_T at like 6:00am well techinically its not that early, but still i'm TIRED. now its like 11:03 pm , i don't know why i'm wasting my life blogging since its pretty boring but whatever. I'm really bored right now so stfu.

after swimming ; 6:30pm} ate like alot of sushi in the car & went to garbo
with family where i got new sport shoes cause my old ones broke TT" preparing
for the stupid athletic carnival {100 metres} oh WHY OH WHY did i sign up
ayes ? -sighh- all for yeesum cause i love herr (:
for those who are going ; i trust you shall not watch me fail please
& ELAINE LIN. DON'T YOU DARE FILM IT.


p.s jenny ; its going to be okay, if you need me ; i'll be there fore you. calm down
don't worry, you shall not lose that person, think positive & fight for it (:
Elaine, you're sick T^T & won't come to school. get well soon & get you're butt back to school =D kidding kiddo. take you're time <3


{actually you know ; there's no point talking to elaine via blog, cause she probably
won't read it anyway, who would ? i'm so boring =="}


& i must say ; after my raging session yesterday
the stupid soccer people have somehow magically moved & went behind the wall to play soccer ;D
oh ; i made a boat out of floating boards in swimming
with miranda (:






ttyl <33

You May Also Like

0 comments