by - 7:42 PM

& because you did this to me ;
i spent half my life picking up the shattered peices of my heart.


sup readers (:

Today woke up at around 8:45 am -,- i thought it was like 11:00 am or something ;
anyways, my brother finally got well today so i didn't have to do all the chores by myself =D left facebook on the whole day cause i was trying to operate restaurant city :L first game i've been addicted to this year lol. Anyway ; for some reason my mum prepared a ultra good breakfast this morning -shifty eyes- there was like sweet bread, fruit & everything. Okay ; you didn't need to know , but this is my space where i talk about my craps so bear with it (:

ummmm basically spent the whole morning writing up a card for my japanese tutor ; mayumi, she's really nice & stuffs, but she's got a tumor and has to go like get it out ): hope she gets better soon -smiles-

In the arvo ; after like eating my mum's home-made pizza i was like talking to my mother about my event & like if i should wear a dress @_@ then like my nice homestay was just like OH PENNY I HAVE ALOT OF DRESSES ; YOU WANNA BORROW ONE ? she's really nice (: so i like spent a while trying on all her dresses :L it was funnn hahahah cause i was really bored so stfu. anyways ; mum told me to wear this thingyo ; i'm still deciding =D so yea ; don't rage people. Umm spent the afternoon trying to exercise & stuffs for the athletics carnival ; after shooting a few hoops for basketball i kinda just gave up T_T
well anyways ; kinda just finished dinner . blehhh & now i'm just doing my history & hpe homework =="



byee (:



& elaine ; just in case you're reading this {cause you're insane} then you better come to school tommorrow !!!

You May Also Like

0 comments