by - 9:20 PM

together, you & i
we'll conquer the world




hello ;

you know i just realised, i'm running out of greetings :L anyways elaine finally came to school today ; bused to school with her & on the way i touched off my go card even when it was a free trip TT" how retarded am i ? Well anyways ; had history first with alice & she was telling me how chiachen told her he was adopted and how she believed him (: she's so adorable lololol anyways umm we actually didn't get in trouble today cause yea ; history is starting be okay -shifty eyes-


Spent break on the otherside with lucy, victoria &phoebe ; i experimented chewing gum in jap class right in front of the teacher's face & she didn't even notice -shocked face- well anyways she was making us draw some weird animal , like she described it and stuffs so we had to draw it =v= it was pretty lame & ew with like a elephants nose, giraffe's head, cow body etc. you get what i mean :L

had math with yasmin afterwards & we were both extremely disturbed by the image of marina sucking her fingers. ew. uber ew. lik yea hahaha & she keeps staring at us T____T jeez. well anyways kinda mucked around.

I had science last in which viette drew in my diary ; she's so pro at art =D yes and then we were like doing some random prac investigation , my stomach was hurting & i didn't listen at all so i think i'm doomed ==' well anyways

walked to bustop with yeesum & elaine etc. took bus then got home.
Today is officially my last piano lesson i think cause apparently i'm not 'passionate' about it T__T i don't wanna give up but meh ; maybe i can convince my mother with my special powers -smiles- then we went to elaine the gay's house & like i ran away from her cause i said she had swine flu :L then we visited my jap teacher with flowers & stuffs.
She was really happy and like thanking us for stuff, she's really nice (: so now i'm home and cbs starting homework .

might be going to plaza with elaine tommorrow ; well bye kiddos . by now you will have realised my life is boring so yes. no point reading (:



baii



note: i must change skins , this pink thingyo is pissing me off -,-

You May Also Like

0 comments