eye infection

by - 10:55 PM

So my dad convinced me to stay home today because my right eye right now is currently really weird, aka apparently it might be a infection ._. its really itchy right now and sometimes hurts when i blink but yeahhh. Felt a bit guilty skipping school, i haven't ever done so ;o i just realised that this is probably my first ever official 'sickie' i've pulled for school haha even though its not even that serious. Part of the reason was my dad wanted me to go to the QUT library to study haha except i didn't exactly do that much ):

Granted it was a bit more productive than going to school and 'learning' chemistry but yeah i only covered about 1 chapter of chemistry & a bit before i started to get distracted - -" maybe i'm just convincing myself that my head hurts//feels like cotton wool @@" i have my good days where i get everything & feel like studying and the 3/4 of the time i feel tired/unmotivated/woolbrained and yeah, thats weird right ? ._. haha probably a psychological thing.

This 'eye infection' better heal itself soon , if it persists till semi i'm gonna be like D: kay i shouldn't be blogging now, time to go to bed haha. school tommorrow YAY.

You May Also Like

0 comments