out and about in southbank

by - 7:20 PM

Good evening readers :) TODAY WAS THE LAST DAY OF BLOCKS !! i am finally free and pretty much just looking foward to the holidays/ semi formal. After blocks me, cindy & kaido decided to go southbank to celebrate so we went to max brenner for the first time :) We were originally planning to just go watch a movie but my dad wanted me home by five so we went max brenner's instead. It was pretty yummy, i wasn't originally feeling hungry but after taking one bite i couldn't stop haha. All of us shared this tutti frutti waffle thingyo, it was $19.50 ;o so expensive.

But anyways it was pretty fun but i think everyone around us was giving us wtf looks cause we were being really weird. Basically cindy&kaido kept dropping their icecream cause they're noob 8) and then cindy made kaido lick it up from the table cause it was a 'waste' to leave it and he actually did LOL
spencer: don't judge me, or die.
malinda: i judged you a long time ago
spencer: then you should've just died a long time ago
After that we got bored again and went to eat Grill'd chips =D it was so yummy, and yes we were being freaks there as well bahaha and then went to talk around southbank. Didn't want to go home. - -" you know i was really looking foward to the holidays and now i'm just really annoyed. My dad said i can only go on ONE outing this holiday & i have to 'study' at home argh >:@ jeez is holidays why does he have to make me study? He's been controlling all my holidays since last year, no outings, forcing me to go to the library and overall just being friggen annoying. I know its supposedly for my own good but seriously? restricting my LIFE isn't going to help me get better marks. Feeling isolated and having no life on holidays = procastination on school days= fail at school. Sooo yeah, i don't see the point argh i wanna go outttttt T_T was looking foward to holidays so i hardout studied for chem but noooo. -sigh-

Kay i have finished ranting/sulking haha NO SCHOOL TOMMORROW ; NO TESTS ; NO STRESS ;)

You May Also Like

0 comments