Thats make a list, broken promises

by - 4:20 PM

So, i don't really feel like studying at the moment so i'm blogging =D okay more like i'm just putting off studying all the time ;o i feel so unmotivated to study despite my crappy marks D: maybe posting my marks up will motivate me to try harder hmmmm well so far i think my marks are:

math B: B
Math C: B+
English: A
Jap: A/A+
Physics: A
Chemistry:B

.____. well got my english briefing paper back yesterday, i got an A- so i'm not sure if i'm still on a solid A D: but yeah i'm alright with it since the teacher gave others worser marks which i don't think they deserved but yeahhhhhh. Thats about it little ones. Semi is coming up soon & i'm already sick of my dress D: -sighsigh- but yeah kay byeee

hmmm i ever since that fail chiffon cake i don't seem to feel like cooking for a while .__. although my mum suggested i put the peaches on to cover the cream its still really ugly -sigh- uh well. I'll just watch masterchef instead haha

You May Also Like

0 comments