Depo

by - 11:02 PM

I feel like I'm becoming a hermit or something, I'm slowly losing the urge to talk to anyone. Instead I like to spend time by myself and just mope about. I really need to get my crap together and do something haha. Sorry for all the uninteresting posts lately, I'm afraid I am becoming very lame and boring. 

I have a strong belief now that I really need to stick to the good habits I have now because whenever I stop something and don't resume it, I never go back to it. E.g. sports , violin, study etc. The problem is just overcoming that mental block and just getting to it. Argh sorry I sound like a crazy person. That's okay I suppose, maybe I can look back in like five years time and judge myself then. 

Anyway, what else have I been up to…. well my uni friends (Tam, pk & justin) came over to my house to hang out the other day. Too bad the weather was stuffy and all. Tam brought a bunch of yummy food to my house to share but I felt so bad because they didn't even stay long (since we decided to go to the city to have dinner). Nevertheless I shall make sure next time we get to swim. 

I swear though, it's become our weekly tradition to go out and eat food together. Oh well, I'm really glad that I met the people I did at uni this year and that we are a pretty close. It was something that I didn't expect to happen since I kept hearing of everyone saying that in uni you pretty much don't have any friends and if you do its like just on a 'hi, how is your day' basis. 


On saturday I went on a date with my dear Jenwen and we went to this cafe called Depo which had really interesting interior decoration. I ordered Croque Madame and Jen ordered corn fritters. 

Despite telling myself not to spend too much money on food I still find that most of my spending is still towards that area. Oh well, food makes makes me happy :3 Since I'm not spending my money on anything else, might as well be food. Well, of course I still need to pick myself up and go to gym. Though I have been getting quite a bit of exercise lately, between standing 8 hours for work three times a week, swimming at jennifer's house, spending 4 hours cleaning out the garage with my family. 

In the afternoon kwok came over to jens house and we hung out until vincent and janice came over. We then had dinner at Jen's house and I saw for myself how healthily they ate. Makes me feel so guilty over my usual dinner (which has like 1-2 plates of meat) whereas they have mainly vegetables (boiled or raw) + seafood. I actually peeled a prawn by myself and ate it for the first time yesterday. Okay don't judge me, it was my first time peeling it because I don't like seafood not because I'm a spoilt brat :P 

Jennifer's mum kept telling me I should eat more prawns to grow taller :') and that I should really try some so I did.  Her mum also let us sleep over after swimming in the backyard. Hehe we have officially made Jennifer's mum like us. Apparently we're like the first people who have ever slept over at her house! We stayed up till like 2am playing card games and just talking about a bunch of random stuff. Woke up at 6am though because it was too bright and her family took us out to a cafe called Dandelion to have breakfast. Felt so bad because her mum insisted on shouting us all. 


I also went to the QUT library the other day to borrow some books and I came across this awesome christmas decoration - a christmas tree constructed out of books !! 

Okay that is all :3 Goodnight everyone! 

You May Also Like

0 comments