Eyebrows

by - 11:31 PM

Hello guys! I'm afraid the breaks between my posts seem to be getting longer and longer… maybe its because I'm slowly turning into some antisocial hermit now. The only thing I do on the computer nowadays is to check people's blogs, read books and occasionally check facebook. Anyhow, its not like my life is all that interesting or anything so yeah. 

Catching up with Sally// Found my brother's formal suit ;) 

I still have weekly meet ups with my uni friends for food though. We've pretty much run out of places to eat in the city… no joke. We spend ages deciding where to eat haha and of course where to eat dessert afterwards. Fat life. Last week we decided to go Jojo's, it was my first time there and I decided to go a bit more healthy and order salad. It looks nice yes? 


Greek Salad from Jojo's 

Well…. ho and behold, I find a bug in my salad right before my last bite. I should've taken the offer for a refund but I was too chicken to. Figured I finished like 90% of the food already so… it was kind of awkward. Argh me and my self conscious habits. 
We went to have dessert at San Churros last time, we got this share platter for 'two' except we found it pretty hard to finish. The chocolate and sweets were really rich. Tam finished off most of the chocolate though :P The only thing I really liked on the plate was the banana and the churros to be honest. 

Over the past few days I've managed to earn back some of the money I spent during christmas :') Me and my colleague rachel decided to go have dinner at Fantasia one day. 
Tokyo beef and rice

I also dragged kwok out to watch the book thief with me. I can't believe that I got to meet one of the main characters last year (Geoffrey Rush, who acted as Hans Hubermann). I expected a sad ending but it was still a little depressing to watch. We were meant to go Wagaya after that but it was fully booked out so we found some random sushi train to eat. My major fail plan and then I proceeded to humilate myself by accidentally knocking down a plate of food from the train. Yup. 

You know, the problem with working at a retail place is the fact that you always notice all stock you are putting up and inevitably I ended having this random urge to shop at Daiso and I bought like 5 items in under five minutes.  That's saying something considering how big our store is. 


Got a eyeshadow palette because my co-worker rachel wanted to teach me how to use make up properly. She came over yesterday and gave me a 'makeover'. Including the drawing of le fake eyebrows. I told her it was hard to do my makeup and she didn't believe me until things turned out disastrously wrong. We quickly rubbed out some of my 'eyebrows'. HAHA. 

I'm still not quite used to having eyebrows, as strange as that sounds. I look fierce :P 

Oh, I've also been practicing driving. Sorry I'm jumping all over the place in my post aren't I? That's what happens when you stop using your brain for so long… ahem. I've officially got like 36.5 hours on my logbook :3 I started driving around January this year. Today marks an important day in my life.



I GOT MY FIRST CAR!!! 



Yay! Okay bye. 

You May Also Like

0 comments