Commencement of a journey

by - 4:31 PM

I've been making a conscious effort these past few days to try and be more positive with myself - and whether its by coincidence or whatever, I seem to be having 'better' days. Instead of dreading commitments and deciding that it will not be enjoyable, I tell myself that I'll get through it and there is no reason it has to be as bad as I think. 

Of course, I don't always 100% convince myself but the day does seem more pleasant which in turn has left me in a much better and more motivated mood. I want to become strong - emotionally, to be a pillar for someone else :3 I've got this, just got to keep going. Self confidence. 

I made myself a healthy afternoon tea/lunch: bread with vegetable relish, cucumber and a bit of cheese spread + green tea & scrambled eggs (asian style without milk or cream). 

You May Also Like

0 comments