Brain juice

by - 11:10 PM

It is late and i should definitely definitely be putting all my brain juice into studying but I've just decided to neglect that logical side of my mind and come here to write up something. Well, its not like blogging takes up a large chunk of my time, I usually just write down whatever pops up. Yeah, I'm not very internet safe am I hahahaha - its okay, people I am with are :3 

Anyhow, I'm just here to keep sane from all the supposed "studying"/ cramming I've been doing. Instead of being on mid-semester holidays like most of the university students out there, the few of us (i.e. my uni friends and I) have our end of semester exams. Why you ask? Simply because we'll be going on clinical placement for seven weeks soon so, pretty much had our mid-semester assessments along with our end of semester examinations. 

So, well at least once this painful period is over, I shall be somewhat free. I'd like to think that whilst everyone will be on exams, I'll be uh hopefully helping with the diagnosis of patients by performing a couple of x-rays on placement :3 

Hmm, this is probably pretty random, but the last few days I have no idea why but I think 18 years of uh 'female hormones' seemed to decide it was the prime time to catch up on me. I felt supremely emotional and down - couldn't even pinpoint a exact specific or legitimate reason. All I did was wake up feeling neutral and then one little thing or thought would trigger the onset of this hopeless sad feeling. This sounds so absolutely ridiculous and had I not experienced it first hand, I would probably just pass it off as excuses. But dayum, I now realise it is no simple exaggeration of the tortures we females have to go through - WHY. 

I'd like to wish it wouldn't happen again - lets keep my fingers crossed shall I? Anyhow, across the years, I do believe I've gained a certain amount of insight or experience; its nice to look back and see I've changed (well, there are good and bad aspects to that) but overall interesting. Yeah, just a random contemplative thought. I think I'm the kind of person who just can't hold in many strong opinions or emotions without expressing them, well goodbye to that mysterious and classy persona I always wanted. 

Well, back to studying it is... despite the fact that I always feel like I can't do this, I can. Thank you to myself for always pulling through, somehow. 

Positive fact of the day: 2 exams down, 2 to go! 

You May Also Like

0 comments