Brunch brunch brunch

by - 12:31 AM

Hey guys! I'm currently sitting in a hotel room after a long day of taking my cousins out to theme parks so I thought I'd do a bit of a mini update. Uh well evidently, my life is consisting of brunch at the moment hahaha. First with home made: 

Rye toast with vintage cheese, spinach, tomato, chicken and one poached egg. 

Other than that I've also been hitting up a few new places I haven't been to before: Hatch & Co. I went there with Julie after some shopping since we wanted to try it out. It was a bit more on the pricey side to be honest so I would probably only come here for special occasions. Nevertheless, it wasn't too crowded when we went and the food was nice. 

We shared duck pasta along with a Pizza of the day which totalled to like roughly 40+ dollars. We went all the way to the city just to have some drinks afterwards at Bonsai Botanika. 
 It was originally a shopping expedition but we didn't buy anything ): instead we uh started shamelessly taking selfies. 


Us imitating typical asian poses which were uh surprisingly more flattering than we thought. HAHAHAHAHA but no. 

 Few days later I had brunch with Vincent at Pawpaw cafe for the first time! 
 I got an omelette with helium cheese, asparagus & cherry tomatoes with bacon as a side :3 Vincent got Thai style eggs with rice which was pretty tasty ^^ 
Went with Tam and Pk to Grill'd and we opted for salad this time instead of burgers. The salad was actually surprisingly tasty and refreshing ^^ It was chicken and pomegranate. 

Had a gathering with high school friends at home and we ordered 6 pizzas.... for six people. I've been eating a bit unhealthy lately but hopefully back on track soon ^^ Goodnight to you all! 

You May Also Like

0 comments