Etude house Skincare products

by - 11:30 PM


Hello guys! I apologise for my posts which seem to jump between extremely happy one minute and extremely serious the next but anyhow I'm a female who IS still in her teens sooooooooooo yeah #legitimate excuse. Anyhow it's pretty late and I should be getting a good nights sleep but I figured since I'm not up to doing study at the moment I might as well blog! 

I've sorta just come out of a bad week of binging on very very unhealthy foods but a part of me doesn't regret it at all since well, food just tastes so amazing. I literally go to bed every night looking forward to eating breakfast the next day HAHAHA! I guess it was also because my mum was in Taiwan so I was in charge of cooking dinner for a couple of nights. Sad enough to say, although I planned to just cook for my dad & brother but not have any myself, I ended up eating with them because I couldn't resist since I was replicating my mum's dishes that I usually love to eat.
I've also been visiting Jen's house just to catch up (and scab her food). Seriously the girl knows how to cook such a wide range of dishes I always seem to be eating something different every time I go over (and that is quite often). It is my home away from home HAHA. The other night we all gathered for some Taiwanese style shaved ice topped with condensed milk & strawberries before playing some monopoly. 
Every other day, I seem to find myself eating out with my uni friends; needless to say we would gladly skip lectures just to go feast. We went to madtongsan the other day for a huge lunch with four share platters. It. Tasted. So. Good. 
I went to watch Cinderella last friday with Vincent and also visited Motto Motto Japanese restaurant again for lunch. I chose a pork belly dish and we shared Crab Croquettes. Vincent says his photo of the croquettes are better but I beg to differ ;) soz. 

On Sunday my mum finally came back!! Surprisingly, I found myself looking forwards to having dinner with her and my dad&brother even after a long day of work. My dad usually eats a lot and for aaaages so that is explanation enough :P 
We went to HanaZushi located in Sunny Park as per usual. My dad always likes to go to the same food places. It's so embarrassing ; we go there so often now that they know my dad and can predict his orders. He likes to pretend he is biffles with everyone -_- asking for more Sake. 
I tried to eat healthy guys. I really did. But who could have resisted these? Oh and beautifully deep fried Chicken Karaage? Apart from that, my mum also brought back a few things :D She has decided it is time for me to keep up with maintaining my skin so she brought back a few face masks, moisturisers and even my very own toner! 
I also searched online for popular products and came across the Lineage Water sleeping pack which seemed to have good reviews so I got mum to bring it back for me. I've only used it three times thus far so I can't really give a review of it (also because I am clueless). Buuuut, it does feel rather moisturising and smells very nice. 
It's a cool sort of cream that isn't too thick which is then absorbed into your skin when you pat it gently on your face for a while. 


Mum also brought back a facial pack of sorts? It's by this brand called Moistfull from Etude house. We both don't really know how good it is but hey, A+ for packaging right? I am attracted. 
Uhhhhh Collagen facial freshener, sleeping pack, hand cream, collagen emulsion?? Not too sure the difference between the freshener and emulsion. 
I went on a date with Pk to Indooroopilly shopping centre and visited French Twist cafe for some excellent Mocha. I think I'm starting to be able to tell between good coffee and bad coffee. Okay so, mocha isn't considered legitimate coffee but still. 
My online order from Cotton on finally arrived!! Every time I try ordering online there seem to be a few mishaps along the way :P but they resent it out to me even though it was my own fault. Thank you! 
I got up bright and early this morning after leg day and attempted to get in a healthy breakfast!! 
Sorry, I really suck at cutting eggs because I was too lazy to use the egg slicer, but yeah. I made Ajitsuke Tamago (Japanese style ramen eggs) last night because I couldn't be bothered studying :x
This healthy sorta streak lasted until I caved to like 1/3 a can of pringles ..... there were four cans in the cupboard, courtesy of my dad, how was a girl to resist? Okay I don't need to justify this HAHAAHAHA. The worst was yet to come - I had a Chirashi lunch set from Hosokawa and then few hours later I went with some uni friends to Shabu house for the first time! (Hot pot buffet)
Verdict? WORTH IT. TAKE MA MONEY. They have unlimited Aburi salmon for me to feast on and I was so happy munching on them I kind of neglected to fill my hot pot more than once. I wish I came hungrier. 

.... we actually skipped our last lecture for this semester to do this HA HA HA. Oh dear. It was our 'celebration' for finishing and of course, we shall be 'celebrating' again probably after every single exam we have and then a final 'big celebration' after our end of semester exams (which happen to be in two weeks time -_-, joys of medical imaging). Oh and then... after 11 weeks of placement, another big celebration ;) 

These people make me happy :3 

Well that is all for now! Good night and best of luck with midsems people. Vincent is coming over tomorrow and we are going to do some study hopefully (and not get too caught up with eating food) :P 

You May Also Like

0 comments