Sudden aspirations

by - 1:12 AM

Hey guys!
I've been a bit busy with exams lately sooo it kind of explains my absence for a while (that and I've become pretty lazy lately). Due to being busy and moving house as well I've kind of stopped exercising in between and I think it's beginning to catch up on me. Sounds ridiculous but I just don't want to slip backwards, I feel as though i've been making good progress with my life this year sorta. 

I'm just afraid of falling back down the same hole again - because I was on the way to building a better me (HAHA cliche I know). It's not happening yet, I'm just afraid i'll get complacent that's all, if that makes sense? My brain is addled from all the studying I've been doing lately. However I'm surprised to say that I felt sorta peaceful doing something productive - like a sort of contentment (though overall I still prefer lazing about!). 

I can say that I did my best to cram this semesters content within the last week or so, I'd like to think that it's an improvement from feelings of regret & discontent I used to feel :3 I'm done with uni for the semester and next week will bring the beginning of clinical placements yet again. Fingers crossed I'll begin exercise, do well in clinical. By the end of placement I hope to be looking & feeling fit - back on the healthy path! 

I also plan to save up some more money ^^ as I may be going on a trip to Japan/Korea and possibly Taiwan with Jenwen & some university friends at the end of the year - it is definitely something to look forward to and something I and determined to make happen! I don't know why I'm suddenly blogging about life goals at like 1am in the morning, especially since I only got about 5 hours of sleep last night due to study obligations. However, just wanted to note it down ~ I suddenly have this urge to start using my time better - focusing on my hobbies, becoming a even better friend or perhaps forming a more close relationship with my parents. Well baby steps, I'm still a lazy person after all so it will still take willpower to get off my backside and to do something like bake a cake. 

I used to bake so much more - I got a crazy urge to make some desserts during exam period and I hope to act on it. I miss making things and seeing people enjoy it~ :3 HAHA yes so I plan to look fit and yet I'm plotting on baking more cakes, that shall be interesting. 


Okay sorry Justin HAHAHA you say I always post bad photos of you :P It's okay, here is one as compensation to represent your true glory:


Anyhow, I'm off to bed now, for some well deserved rest! :) 

You May Also Like

0 comments