Disheveled

by - 9:11 PM

Oh my goodness it's been almost a month since I've made my appearance, time seems to be passing by much to quickly nowadays. My life recently is pretty much : wake up early -> clinical -> eat-> read->sleep *repeat*. I've obviously been very lazy recently and am sad to report I am definitely not keeping up with exercise and that my appetite has also been increasing with the coldness of the weather. 

Anyhow, I thought I might just pop by and recap some of the things that have been happened the last two months or so since I didn't exactly blog about the month before. Seems a tad awkward now thats okay :P Starting with exam period.. 


I think I balanced things quite well the two weeks before I had my exams - even managed to go out on a few outings whilst cramming like crazy. One of the few times where I didn't stress eat and even my parents commented saying I looked slightly slimmer. HAHAHA if only things stayed as they were. Anyhow, I'll stop complaining about my expanding waistline. 
 I met up with high school friends to watch fast & furious 7, which was such a good movie!! The feelings were strong & overall it was just a pretty good night. We've sort of developed a habit of crashing at my house after outings to play monopoly deal because there is simply nothing to do in the city. I'm proud to say that I always end up smashing them in the game and "one game" turns into many before they give up and go home ;) Muahahaha. I guess all those years of getting unlucky cards is finally coming to an end. 


I also had some lunch with some high school girlfriends or with Vincent :3 in a attempt to keep myself sane from all the studying. After the exams, my uni friends and I went over to my house to cook up a storm!! We were actually all so exhausted and hungry so were only planning on doing some BBQ but someone mentioned they felt like kimchi ji gae & I mentioned I had some kimchi in my fridge so one thing lead to another :P 
We ended up with some marinated chicken thigh fillets, kimchi ji gae, salad & a very succulent steak which everyone was feeding off :3 

We then spent the remainder of the afternoon watching some TV together because we were too lazy to go karaoke. After a dinner of Pizza we headed to south bank for some dessert at san churros! We kind of came up with a very lame signature pose as radiography students haha. 


 A few days later, Vincent & I were hanging out :P and he finally mustered up enough courage to go replace his dying laptop. We went and got his 'bae' LOL. I successfully convinced him to get a Macbook Air just like me ;) Vincent's friend kindly lent him a store discount card to purchase the laptop and it was hilarious because a store employee tried to up sell some extra items to us to which we politely declined. When we finally headed to the registers and Vincent pulled out his friends card, the store employee embarrassedly apologised to us saying that if he'd known Vincent worked there, it would've stopped his earlier attempts.  HAHAHA. All the while I stood smirking on the side. 
We've finally sorta settled into our new house (we merely moved from one unit to another unit but still) & I went to Ikea with my mum to pick out a desk. Despite my parents protests, I insisted on a white desk & assembled it all by myself!! As you can see, I'm kind of trying to go for a colour scheme here :P 

A few days later, I started my clinical placement. The beginning of eleven weeks....... by the end of first week I was incredibly exhausted. I've even resorted to sleeping earlier, not that it's doing me much good since I have to wake up earlier too ): But I try to meet up with vic,pk, tam, justin & joon every friday. After that first week, we met up for korean BBQ buffet followed by an intense karaoke session. Actually, I went for two karaoke sessions..
 We asked jackie to join the photo since Joon wasn't there with us 
*photoshops joons face onto jackie's* 

On the 28th of April it was my brother's 18th birthday :3 So I took him and my mum to Soul bistro for dinner! 
 Service was on point, just like last time :3 Prior to arriving at the restaurant I went to buy my brother a birthday cake & a Herschel backpack for his present. We rarely buy presents for each other but I figured I might as well become a nicer sister HAHA. 

 I shamelessly went down into culture kings, a little asian in QUT uniform. So awkward. 
 Food was good, I think I am still in love with their pork belly dish. We got a package with an A&B appetiser along with dessert & chose our own mains! 
 I proceeded to eat two slices of cake the next day after my brothers birthday & a few days later I was invited to Vincent Wen's birthday at the Archive Beer Boutique in west end. Being ravenously hungry I ordered a huge cheeseburger with chips, it was amazingly satisfying but also made me feel incredibly greasy afterwards. 

Obviously, I am handling placement stress with bad food....I met up with uni friends last saturday to plan our Japan trip and we ended up sharing six donuts between the four of us. We tried telling ourselves it wasn't that bad, only about 1.5 donuts per person HAHAHAHA. Sweet cravings satisfied though. 
These days I spend my life walking around looking like a disheveled zombie in a baggy uniform so on the weekend when we met up I thought I'd try get a bit more presentable - a girl's gotta feel attractive sometimes. Nah kidding, I tried eyeliner before I was about to remove my make up at the end of the day. 

Anyhow, that just about sums it up for now. I hope I'll slowly get my life together - finish reorganising my room, eat healthy again, start some form of exercise & successfully plan my trip to Japan at the end of the year!! 

You May Also Like

0 comments