Late may, early June

by - 11:22 PM


Hello guys! (Not that I think there are many of you left) but as my dear jenwen reminded me, I haven't updated in forever! It's been pretty much a month and well, I have nothing but my own laziness to blame. Along the way, I've kind of come to realise that I blog for others more than I blog for myself now, which is not ideal. I want to find myself again :3 It's still nice to document my thoughts, however ridiculous they may sound to my future self. Anyhow, other than placement I've been trying to have as much fun as I can during the spare periods. 
 Vincent (or Mr. V as he insists on being called HAHAHAHA ) and I have sort of started frequenting Ku-o for my much loved Aburi salmon. It's the only thing I get there despite how much I sometimes want to try the other dishes because well.... it is amazeballllls

I have no idea why, but being on placement has made me feeling like shopping. I don't buy uncontrollably but I get this strong urge to sorta try on things, and just to search for things to purchase. Anyhow, these were a few pieces I decided to try on when I went shopping with elaine last time :P Something a little different from my usual attire. I'd like to think one day I'll dress up completely different and exude a different aura for a day. 

About two weeks ago, Vincent picked me up and we went to Dandelion & Driftwood cafe because I sorta wanted to reminisce when I went there with him, Jen & Janice two years ago for the first time. Happy happy days there were indeed. 
 I'm not a huge coffee pro, but many people have said their coffee is fantastic. However, personally it wasn't really to my taste :P I don't think my taste buds are built for high class food. Sometimes I prefer cheap food like Mappen over even Sono. 

 We got lost a bit and finally arrived at Mt. Cootha lookout. I remember coming here as a kid and feeling really bored  but its different when its not with family I think! 
I was too pansy to get anybody to take a photo for us so Vincent asked a random instead. 

We tried to go for a mini bush walk, thinking the trail would take us some place. About half an hour later of walking down a crappy path (okay, path is being a little generous here) and trying not to fall on our backside, we walk out into a suburban area... how very disappointing. Turns out it was just another exit I think. It's alright, we made our way back and Vincent had some Iceblock instead. 


So, as sad it was, after walking around for a while, the best view was still where we started off! 

Later, we met up with Victoria and some friends to celebrate her birthday :3 we ended up deciding to eat at Market square since the food options were a bit more appealing! Had japanese food before we headed off to dessert at Papa Roti. 


We were all talking and sorta came to the conclusion that because of hanging out with tam & her love for desserts, we've become used to eating something sweet after meals. Most of my high school friends tend to look at me in confusion when I suggest going for more food after dinner HAHAHAHA. 

I think I've been eating so much unhealthy food on placement. I started off having healthy lunches like these: 
But... eventually I got lazy and I've just been bringing whatever was left over from dinner which to be honest, isn't the most healthy option since ya know, the rest of my family don't eat wholegrain as much so... yup cool story penny :D 

Bought my first pair of proper boots!!! In preparation for Melbourne of course ;) I'm happy to announce that I've booked tickets to Melbourne for July so I'll hopefully be blogging about that & I'll be going japan at the end of the year :D 
It's silly but I feel broke from buying the tickets, even though my parents are sponsoring the flight... HAHA it will come back and bite me in the backside I just know it. I also went out of my comfort zone and bought an expensive parka. I kept going on and on about it so Tam being the top friend she was, went all the way to Mt Ommaney and bought it for me, telling me to pay her back. She knew I'd probably debate for ages and just give up on it altogether :P 


I've been eating like triple meals recently... with my friends. Stress is getting the better of us. I try sometimes, very feebly to make up for it with healthy-er meals once in a while..
 Then of course when I got a delivery of deep fried chicken, I could not resist :3 I'm really grateful for the people I have, sometimes I could do to remember that. Tis all. 
 On the Queens birthday we got a day off placement, so I shopped a bit by myself after dropping fiona off at the library (the poor girl got locked outside her house so I picked her up with mum & brought her over to my house to sleep over :3). Bought a things here and there then had some dinner + drinks with Tam & Justin. As per usual, we ended up crashing at his house playing card games. I'm proud to say I won like a boss ;) 

Anyhow, that is all for today :3 I should probably be get ready for bed, I've got an early morning again tomorrow. I will.. eventually get back around to picking up fitness HAHA. 

You May Also Like

0 comments