Return

by - 9:40 PM

I have officially finished all my university assessments - so that is pretty much my tertiary education done. Feels like I just left highschool yet here I am, four years down the track and about to enter the workforce. I am also stuck in Brisbane for my last ever summer holidays - how unfortunate. I'm hoping with this excess time I'll be able to work on being more independent and I hope to also pick up better cooking skills. 

Since I love to eat and love food, I figured I might as well become a good cook right? Who knows. With all the free days ahead, I'm hoping I'll get myself into fitness again or something, find something which is worthwhile for me. After all, I have a responsibility to myself :3 A new start is coming, but for some reason I feel empty - maybe it just means I should start gearing myself up in preparation. Sometime maybe I should take like a lone trip somewhere, everyone seems to say that you best learn about yourself when you do so. It's gonna be like the most daunting thing ever though. 

You May Also Like

0 comments