In the works

by - 10:36 PM

So like.... I've been attempting to write my first blog post about my japan trip but for some reason it was very productive in the first half and all of a sudden i've lost the urge to keep going??? Well, just feels so tedious because I want to do up a half decent blog post - feels like I can't just post any old random stuff now but.... I am on it. Will do.

That and I also need to create a photo slideshow for a friends birthday so I need to hop right onto that also hahaha. Busy busy busy. Also, I joined the gym but have only been twice thus far. It's been a month since I joined or more. But... I signed up to one of the free personal training classes & have committed to a gym session with my co-worker. Hopefully I don't get smashed too hard.. 

You May Also Like

0 comments