Tiring work

by - 8:17 PM

._. i feel like the life is draining out of me @@ lol okay not that dramatic :L
my original timetable for work this week was this:
friday- no work
saturday- 3:30-7:30pm
sunday- 9am-1:30pm
now it is
friday- 2:30pm-10:00pm
saturday- 11:30am-7:30pm
sunday- 8am-4pm
-sighs- i was taking over some shifts so yeah, now i've had the three longest shifts in my whole life, on the bright side i get $$ ;) but then i missed out on visiting sugar today ( my dog) and i haven't seen her for like 6 months or more ): oh well, my parents better have taken lots of photos while i've been saying "hello, how can i help you" over and over again for like seven and a half hours today
I finished watching Hanakimi (taiwan version) & now i'm watching devil beside you ( both are dramas) , yeah i have nothing else to do LOL kay i should go and actually buy something this holidays, otherwise i'm saving up for nothing. Well anyway, hope your holidays are alright people~

You May Also Like

0 comments