My future phone

by - 7:57 PM

RIP to my old phone ): the screen cracked, okay i feel kinda guilty wanting to switch phones cause for some reason i get attatched to objects ._. well anyway i'll probably still get it though, with my own money cause i'm a um very considerate child & i won't splurge my parents' money. Okay not really, but they offered to pay 50 bucks of it ;) so yeah.

sony ericsson t707

I'm considering the sony ericsson t707 , either pink or blue but i can't decide & then i also looked at the red lollipop phone <<>
LG lollipop

Assembly tommorrow T_T i hate assembly. Oh well, apparently our school principle is resigning cause he had an affair or something ._. but thats just some random rumour so who knows -shrug- one less 5 minute talk to listen to tommorrow then if it's true. Hmm, should get to studying soon or i'm probably going to epic fail grade 11. Hopefully i can get straight A's & um improve my uh counter skills at work :D cause i think i have hearing problems

You May Also Like

0 comments