Food galore

by - 7:58 PM


Hello guys! I should really stop starting my posts with 'long time no blog'. Oh well, anyway I've been on clinical placement recently and its really drained most of my energy. My weeks consist of x-raying some patients, tutoring my student, learning Japanese, going to chinese school and working at Daiso. So I pretty much have no weekend. Oh well, I think all that moving around has one good point: I lost like a kilo.  

Anyway… what has been going on? Well probably what I've done most is go out and eat food. I also had the pleasure of attending Yee sum's 19th birthday which was a joint party with one of her friends studying medicine. I baked a cake but it ended up half melting because the day was so damn hot. I swear every time I make something for someone, it either gets melted or forgotten. Sighs, gotta love my luck. The weather loves to be crappy. 


Before clinical I went with Jen to a place called Bird's Nest, all the food there is grilled right in front of you and tastes so damn good. 

Haven't caught up with her since then ): It's been a while. Jen is at dent school and I'm working in the hospital. 

It was also my mother's birthday …. on the 22nd of February. Haha shows how long I haven't blogged ahem. We always walk past Ahmet's and it is always fully booked out so this time we booked a week in advance just so we could have dinner there on my mum's birthday. 
Coincidentally, it was also the day there were belly dancers and my mum got pulled up to dance. She danced, embarrassingly so. My cousin also bought a cake as a surprise and while he distracted my mum, I snuck it into the fridge with an aldi bag. Mum went to grab some orange juice from the fridge and didn't even see it (:" 

The next day, I went to the beach with Tam, Vic, Pk and Justin :) In celebration of them finishing placement and me+pk starting placement. 
Vic seduced us all with her beautiful bikini bod. On a completely random note, I swear I will never have pale arms again. I keep getting shirt tans :| 
I love my tam wam :3 

After a few weeks of clinical, Pk and I spontaneously dragged justin and Tam out to eat food with us. 

Totally into healthy eating now heh. Nah jokes, but I do try. Yes, as evidenced by the picture below evidently. 
I'm glad my parents go out to eat breakfast on sundays sometimes, cause it means I can tag along and scab breakfast. Also, it means I don't have to take the bus to work. 
I've resorted to drinking coffee now since my sleeping timetable is all screwed up. I'm really starting to appreciate it a lot more. I used to hate coffee but for some reason it tastes so good nowadays. 


One productive thing I have done : Cleaned my closet!! Out with the old, in with the new (hopefully!) 
Attended Eva's 19th birthday party on saturday (15th of March) !! 
 Thanks for inviting me eva :) 

Ok tis all, I am off to attempt making caramel coffee macarons. 




You May Also Like

0 comments