Go on and take a bow

by - 12:02 AM

At times I feel sorry, knowing that if a day comes that everyone around you leaves, all you'd have would be your money and assets. Yet, I find it harder and harder each day to stay silent and take your abuse - I am not a stress ball after all. In your eyes, nothing that anyone does is worthwhile unless it is helping you out. My value in your eyes is always based on your every whim and I get tired of that. You know what my biggest fear is? Becoming exactly like you. 

I loathe to step out of this secure if mundane life, but I simply cannot fathom catering to ever changing moods and desires all the time. I am not a submissive or passive person after all. Sometimes when I look you straight in the eyes, I begin to feel a wry sense of pity. There is no remorse there, just a wild conviction that every hurtful word you utter is completely justified.  


You May Also Like

0 comments