Hectic

by - 9:50 PM

I should blog properly soon, maybe when I eventually muster up enough energy and determination to. Well its not like life has been all that interesting, I just have a mash up of pictures from the last couple of weeks. 

Omg my brother, coco and mum said I look sliiiiightly skinnier, YES. I have officially started my healthy (well, healthIER) lifestyle. Just stopped eating junk food like there was no tomorrow and when I get bursts of motivation, I try to exercise (only to feel like dying after a few minutes in). Ahem. 


Anyway, I should start my Japanese homework, talk later! 


Sometimes I wonder if I'm even a pleasant person to hang around with or if I'm simply just blessed with friends who have a high level or tolerance and positive spirit. 

You May Also Like

0 comments