Burt's bees

by - 11:52 PM

Hello guys! Lately I've pretty much been doing nothing but avoid study. Honestly, I'm probably the biggest procrastinator there is. Anyway, recently I've discovered that I'm starting to focus so much of my priorities on superficial things like looks. I wonder when I became like this, starting to actually do skin care, starting to want to make my hair nicer, starting wanting to have a better body. Well obviously a little care towards your appearance is good, but I feel as though I'm letting these things determine my worth. It's sad but thinking about it, the way people treat you and how much popularity you have is often determined by such a shallow thing - beauty. 

For now, I'll just take it that I'm trying to improve myself overall I suppose. I even made a study/ exercise schedule. I've KIND OF been sticking to it…. well about 60% hahahaha. Pretty good for me. I started watching Daiso Hauls on youtube the other day because I didn't want to study and I found people raving about this charcoal face mask.   


You spread it on, leave it to dry and then peel it off - it takes the white heads & blackheads along with any other dead skin off. I am duly fascinated. 
 I also went to Jennifer's house last wednesday, I was supposed to be doing my assignment but well…. I can never resist seeing my friends, as lame as that sounds. Me and vincent spent the majority of the night rolling on the ground, saying how screwed we are. 
Can I just say that jen's cat its literally the cutest thing on earth? I really want to kidnap it and bring it home. I am such a sucker for fluffy things. Ugh, when I become a cat lady, I will own a cat just like it :3 
I was able to coax twinkle out of the shadows and gain its trust enough to take a selfie muahaha. Look at that cute ball of fluff! Thanks jen for all the yummy food! Went to her house, planning to go home early at 9pm, ended up staying till 11:30pm cause we were having so much fun karaoking using her machine. Lucky alan has his P's and was able to drive me home. 

Other than that, well, my uni life consists 80% of eating out with my friends and the other 20% attending practicals and doing my weekly quizzes. 


Our group was discussing how in winter our lips get dry and the benefits of lip balm, if it actually works. Then yoonie being the cute thing she was went and ordered burt's bees lipbalm online for everyone. 
 Awwwwww. 
 Us with our 'friendship-balms' HAHAHA. 
We ordered $90 worth of food for lunch.. 
I've been eating so much junk lately, like I literally at a bag of cheese popcorn at midnight the other day. I binge on junkfood, only to make it up in the extreme the next day. 
My parents finally came back from america, my mum bought herself a fossil bag. I've never been a branded goods kind of person but lately - well as I said, I'm becoming interested in superficial things. Not saying that buying handbags is bad or anything, just that its never been a thing I've been interested in before. Starting to eye some nice bags though… but don't think I'll ever convince myself to spend that much, my wallet would cry. 

 My mum asked me what colour bikini I would like and I said anything BUT PINK. She then proceeded to buy a hot pink bikini. Sighs. 
 I went and bought some diamond simulant sterling earrings. I'm hoping that the fact it is made out of silver will stop me from having an allergic reaction. 
Got this phone case / coin pouch. I feel so bad, I bought these two things on the same day. 

Anyway, I should probably head off. Catch up on some sleep / study/ reading. Still, times during the day when I kind of start daydreaming, there are fleeting moments in which I start to brainstorm things I could right in a short story. It would be great if I could remember my ideas. 

Ok, I'll stop rambling!! Sorry about the jumbled content. Goodnight!! 

You May Also Like

0 comments