Slack

by - 11:48 PM

I feel so slack - with every aspect of my life. I literally do nothing productive, except when I am forced to (like work, or cramming for quizzes). I need to get my life into order, I'm starting to revert back to my old habits of eating when I'm bored and staying up really late. 

I should probably start exercising…. and sleeping early. Oh and not to mention studying, my university friends are so hardworking it makes me feel bad. Well, that's my own problem. I need to strive to improve my qualities as a person overall. It seems as though I only blog with photos nowadays - hardly with any interesting content. I guess that is the lazy part of me striking again. 

Gee. What I need is motivation. Yes. 

I haven't written a short story in a while - I would really like to do so but somehow can't be bothered at the same time…..


Why. 

You May Also Like

0 comments