Cram

by - 12:51 AM

Hi guys, I apologize for the massive gap in my posts yet again, but I've been having quite a few university exams lately soooooo…. yeah. What I've learnt - I need to seriously stop cramming. Last week, I crammed 10 weeks worth of anatomy in 2.5 days. Seriously.Have.Never. Crammed. So. Hard. 

Luckily between the gaps, I have managed to stay sane thanks to some of my friends ahahaha. Prior to central exam period, I went to Lock'n'load cafe with Jenwen for brunch. Quite like the atmosphere there since there is a backyard of sorts and thats where we sat. 

Had one of the most ridiculous exams for one of the most ridiculous subjects, I am actually so angry that I'm paying this much for it. The lecture slides were so bad and not in order, the exam was literally filled with really random things we didn't get taught. In response to post-exam depression, we all went for a big feast at nandos. 

 Of course, a true feast is not complete without some dessert….. we shared these between seven of us. Then, had to go back home and keep cramming for study. I've always been one to stay home and study but these days I've been going to the library - seeing as I live like 10 minutes walk away from the kelvin grove QUT library. 

Well, now at least I know there is a alternative study spot for me. Haha, not really any point to this post, just kind of felt like writing something seeing as I'm in desperate need for some procrastination. Just kidding, I really should be studying. Goodnight ! 

You May Also Like

0 comments