Jam packed

by - 12:59 AM

Hello again :3 I felt the sudden urge to blog again, strangely I have not yet immersed myself in the book I bought recently but anyhow. Haven't convinced myself to write a short story again so I suppose this blog post will suffice for the moment. I don't have any academic commitments for a while but somehow I find myself feeling as though I should be doing something - as if I know deep inside that there is a obligation I'm skipping out on. Oh well, until I figure it out, holidays will be holidays. I do manage to have my days jammed packed with activities though. I went on a shopping trip with my uni friends Pk & Tam the other day! 

Which ended up becoming more of a dress up game…. but we did all end up buying little things here and there. I am immensely glad I did not get stuck in a dress like I did last time, I do believe elaine is still laughing at me over that. 
But of course, shopping is physically quite draining HAHA. So here we are, student radiographers of 2014. We met up with Justin for dinner at Wagaya! 
I'm sorry I don't like eating eel/seafood guys :') and thanks for still ordering the Volcano sushi just for me even though I know you guys don't really like it all that much. Of course as per tradition, we went for dessert afterwards. I convinced them to go to Bonsai Botanika (we always seem to walk in, then walk straight back out since we change our minds all the time). 
 I feel as if I've found my 'circle' of friends now - I feel like I've matured a bit and its great to know that I'm comfortable enough with them to just be myself. Anyhow, got home at 11pm. The next morning I went to eat brunch with vincent :3
My smoked salmon with scrambled eggs, balsamic dressing & hot buttered toast
 For some reason I was craving ice coffee… even though I usually don't really like coffee. I have this problem where I imagine what its going to taste like in my head - and usually it ends up falling short of my expectations by tasting exactly as described (like iced COFFEE). I think I have a problem. Oh well, only consolation is it probably perked me up a bit for my afternoon shift. I think my savings are actually disappearing rather quickly these holidays.. the next day Kaido drove Sunny, Tim & I to Dreamworld since it was the last day before our yearly passes expired. 


We ended up taking the same rides over and over again because those were the fun ones. For example, we ended up on the tower of terror three times. Of course, we did manage to amuse ourselves by planning out our poses carefully. 

 Of course, there was also the obligatory log ride - I was lucky enough not to get soaked like the guys. 
Then, for dinner I went to jennifers house!!! I got there just when they finished making all the dumplings/ prepping the food. Twas a good day indeed :3 

You May Also Like

0 comments