Addled mind

by - 8:47 PM

It seems at each point in life when I become stressed out, I always turn to blogging. I guess its a way to relieve all those thoughts that are piled up in my head. No useful knowledge seems to be going into my brain at this moment anyway. I am simply too distracted with things I should be distracted with. I marvel at those who can compartmentalise their emotions so that they can still work efficiently.  

Okay, well instead of going on about how doomed I am for my exams, I shall attempt to actually write up a semi-coherent post instead, even if it is about nothing in particular. I've been thinking way too much lately, if only I could approach life with a simple attitude. I haven't anything exciting to share, just small updates of what has been going on in my life:  I bought a Victoria's secret Bikini out of curiosity.  

I was expecting the colour to look like this: 


So when it arrived I got a big shock. Well, it is more of a fluro orange in real life but yeah. It wasn't until I was trying it on that I realised that I'm actually still too pansy to wear it out in public. My mum laughed at me because I wasn't willing to walk into the living room to show her what it looked like because my dad was there. 


 Oh, and this is what happens when I become insane from studying, not that I study all that much. I just have a very short attention span. So, clearly I decided to experiment make up on one side of my face and talk to Siri on my iPhone. 


Apart from that, I do believe that this year has been rather exciting, quite a few very interesting developments I've been observing. I've been meeting up with some friends to work on our group assignment but after they discovered the photobooth on my macbook, this is what happened: 


I also went to watch the movie Maleficient with Jen, some of her friends the other day. I always aim to not come across as being too open/ creepy but that somehow fails. Not to mention I kept dropping pieces of my burger everywhere.


Can I just say that anjelina Jolie made an amazing maleficient. Seriously. I didn't like the portrayal of sleeping beauty as much though. Anyway, I should really get back to study. Sorry if you guys were expecting any interesting content, I've spontaneously decided I shouldn't spend too much writing up a blog post. I take way too many study breaks. I shall strive to be more hardworking like my uni friends. 

You May Also Like

0 comments