Making dinner

by - 11:34 PM

Hi guys!! I actually started writing this post three days ago… except I kind of forgot about it until now, so yeah, my bad. By 'started', I mean uploaded half the photos and didn't bother with the rest but you know. Not like anything fantastically exciting has been happening, just the usual: Work, tutoring and of course making the most of my holidays by hanging out with good company. 
Work uniform = Head to toe in black. On the rare days I have nothing on, I pretty much spent a lot of my time curling up with a blanket whilst wearing my pajamas around, doing one of my favourite things: reading. 

Now doesn't that look nice and cosy. Jokes, in reality the table was covered with a lot of random paper and junk, I kind of just shoved it out of the way. What a lovely insight into my life aye. My brother and & dad went to new zealand for a couple of days because my brother wanted to participate in some yugioh oceania tournament or something, how typically nerdy.

As a result, I took it upon myself to become a better daughter by cooking dinner for my mother & I (ft. cousin when he came a few days later). Proved my mum wrong by actually not failing. She always keeps saying that I should help out in the kitchen otherwise I will never survive if I move out. Pfffft, my game is strong guys. 

Tomato & cucumber salsa, Ajitsuke tamago & braised pork. Of course, we still had our lazy days and ended up getting takeaway sushi some days. 
Oh and had mappen for lunch!! 
It's ironic that whilst I work, I end up spending money to buy food before or after… thus defeating the purpose. At least I'm still making a significant amount of profit. Had a catch up session/ tutoring session with Coco the other day at SLQ. 
We proceeded to pay for a ridiculously overpriced brunch at the cafe there just so Coco see that cute waiter she is obsessed with.. except the sad thing was, he wasn't even working there that day. On another note, I finally found a nice black shoulder bag, I've kind of been wanting one for ages and came across it yesterday. I persuaded myself to get it since you know, spending my pay on food and saving the rest doesn't really give me a feeling of satisfaction. 

I went to visit elaine the other day, after my japanese lesson & we went on that long awaited maccas run. All my friends seem to have their P plates already and meanwhile I still suck at parking… 


Anyhow, that is all for tonight!! Believe it or not, I had to type this post up twice because it decided not to save. Not that this a particularly interesting tidbit of information but you know. Goodnight to you all :3 

You May Also Like

0 comments