A love for Japanese food

by - 9:10 PM

Hello guys :3 I find myself blogging instead of catching up on lectures I've skipped (yes, already), but yeah. Life has been pretty good lately, but really need to get my act together for uni, or I will literally end up cramming really badly again. Anyway, last sunday was a pretty fun day, finished work and went out to dinner!! 
 Yes, between the two of us, we ate all the above PLUS ramen & another plate of sushi. Easy peasy. Didn't end up having dessert though, because ended up being too full. 
I think i always end up pigging out during winter, should really start to watch what I eat... I keep saying this but never actually do it. Mannnn... and I've been saying that I would join the gym since like over 7 months ago. Yup. Evidently I have some problems implementing my goals. 
On another, note I am really obsessed with Bonsai Botanika's interior design and the cups they use, it all looks so good. I think it would be a nice place to study, if only there weren't so many people. 
Anyways, yesterday it was vincent's birthday! Too bad jen is still overseas otherwise we could've all celebrated together. I attempted making a chocolate chiffon cake with pudding in the middle. Actually I'm surprised it turned out okay because I actually haven't tasted it before, kinda just got recipes off the internet and combined it with a pudding recipe. 
I shamelessy went and bought a cake box from bread top and walked away casually. Well actually I cheated and also bought a chocolate plaque because the last few times I attempted to temper chocolate, it ended up melting really quickly so I wanted to avoid that. But, to no avail, the 'happy birthday' writing melted off the plaque by the time I got home, so I had to go and try write a message again by myself, which literally came out as big fat white blobs on my first few attempts. 
I thought it'd pretty clever to try write a birthday message that looked like a eye chart, since vincent studies optometry :P HAHAHA. Met up with him & kwok at warrigal square to have some milk tea before kwok drove us to this nice jap restaurant to have a celebratory dinner. Yes, japanese again, love jap food :') 
We kind of ran out of things to do / places to go afterwards because we were all too full to drink anything so somehow ended up just chilling at Vincent's house and playing with his dog :P 
Lo & behold, these two cutie pies. 
Okay, yup thats all HAHAHA. I swear 90% of my posts are about eating food, I'm sorry if you're feeling hungry hahaha! I really should catch up on my lectures soon... get into a good study habit (cough). Good night to you all! 

You May Also Like

0 comments