Morning BBQ

by - 9:05 PM


 
Hello guys, back again! The other day (thursday), I met up with elaine & a few others in the morning in preparation for our barbecue party at southbank. Actually, we were supposed to all turn up at nine but in the end, a few people weren't able to make it so…. there ended up being like eight of us. 

Actually, it was supposed to be a sausage sizzle lunch but Richie hadn't had breakfast yet and we ended up cooking sausages for 'breakfast', only to commence 'lunch' half an hour after we finished breakfast. 
Testing our cooking skills… we cooked halfway and realised that we used the wrong side of aluminium foil. I can never seem to remember which side to use hahaha! 
We kind of ended up playing some card games & mafia, which was really hilarious because I was totally the best mafia ;) Didn't get caught twice. Elaine seemed quietly shocked at my extreme acting skills HAHA. 
Sorry guys, I think I'm failing at being entertaining. I think i'm slowly losing my touch with writing and all, I blame growing up for my decreasing amount of creativity. Anyway, to my surprise we actually ended up finishing most of the food.. thanks to albert the food monster. Jokes. 
Well yeah, okay going to let the photos do the talking now, since I think i'm just stating the obvious at the moment. I seem to be feeling a little glum and bored with Brisbane, it's actually kind of depressing. If only I could go on a spontaneous trip somewhere :P Oh well, lets lament about that later. Good night! 

You May Also Like

0 comments