Springbrook national park

by - 10:29 PM

Hello readers :3 I have just come back from my first ever ballet lesson - and possibly my last. I got persuaded by vincent's cousin Joanna to join in. I actually did a hip hop dance lesson last friday as well. Goes to show that I just need somebody there to help me get me off my behind. Anyhow, following my last day of placement and after celebrating late into the night with some friends, I headed to elaine's house to stay for that night. 

Yes, it was elaine, sunny and me ; back to our sleepover shenanigans. Our high school group decided to go springbrook national park for hiking, for something a little "different" from what we usually do (wander aimlessly around the city not knowing what to do). I was too lazy to bring PJs so I kind of stole elaine's old shirt (which she can't fit anymore I believe because she's so much taller now compared to when she used to be the same height as me ): ): ): ). 
Got up pretty early the next day so elaine could pick up a few more strays ;) kiddinggggg. It was pretty damn early though ; we didn't even eat breakfast. 
 We picked up victoria then met everybody at mcdonalds before heading to Yatala pies for our first stop: BREAKFAST /BRUNCH :D Of course, selfie before we start the journey. Evidently i have not mastered the art of focusing properly using my camera. 
 We were sitting down eating our pies and to our utter surprise and amazement, Jen managed to finish two pies :P never mind for lunch, just breakfast only HAHA. I think we were all meant to bring food but since I came straight to elaine's house following placement the day before, I scavenged only ;) 

Pre-hike photos 
 I'm proud to say that my legs were not sore at all the next day - goes to show that I haven't fully lost all my fitness yeah? Jokes that was two months ago and things have gone downhill since then :P I think I'm still the shortest out of my high school friends. This is when I need victoria Jia here. Please don't stab me. 
 

The group of us braved the precarious ledge of the cliff face to arrive in this spot. Now don't I make that sound so intense. I think we sort of got more and more energetic throughout the day. Managed to do two trails before heading home. 

Yee sum somehow made me look tall YAAAAS. 
 
The weather wasn't too sunny but we were lucky that it didn't start pouring :3 was quite chilly but after power walking through the entire trail it actually got pretty warm. 

Found a patch of greenery and decided to be zen.
 Didn't even take us that many goes to get this shot. We are just too good ;) Though it did get a bit awkward because we pretty much blocked the whole pathway - a group of asian kids. We were all kind of half dead by the time we got to market square for dinner. A big thank you for Richie and Elaine for driving us all the way there and back, was a really fun day even though technically all we did was walk. 
I'm slowly getting there with the blog posts guys :P Perhaps I'll even finish blogging about July soon. Still a few more posts to come!! 

You May Also Like

0 comments