The new year

by - 12:43 AM

Hello guys! It is a new year (obviously) and well I am far from finishing up with blogging about my travel adventures - I am so behind that it almost seems to lose its meaning. Hopefully since I have so much free time until I start placement, I'll actually get off my behind and finish blogging about melbourne, just in time to move onto my asia trip :) It is probably a little bit late to blog about all the other little things throughout the year and it's not like I've written a new years resolution or anything. 

I think the transition from 2015-2016 felt so smooth that I barely feel any different. Oh, that and I've been binge eating snacks and then having heart attack meals like oily ramen, korean bbq buffet and the likes almost every single meal so fitness is kind of off the table. That being said, I shall need to pick myself up soon. I've come a long way since the start of last year :3 

Thank you to all those who have put up with me and looked after me in the past year. I've gained much but also lost some. Either way, cheers to a good year

Feels weird that I'll be graduating this year. 

You May Also Like

0 comments