A collection of amusing memories

by - 9:16 PM

脾氣, 嘴巴不好, 心地在好也不能算是好人
This morning i witnessed my brother trying to fit a whole carton of milk inside the microwave and after a while he finally realised what he was doing and actually put the milk in the cup LOL. I personally find that pretty funny, i've also done my fair share of silly things e.g trying to put my socks in the bin or trying to rubbish inside the washing machine .__. or walking into a pole whilst telling my friends i was mentally retarded. ( which elaine&sunny still won't let me forget even after all those years) haha :D

Hmm, i'm thinking i'll probably get the red lollipop phone since everyone says i should get that one & i don't want my new phone to scratch too easily ( apparently the t707 does) but anyway, we'll see. I need to buy textbooks, my music book, a new bag, mobile, mobile bag (perhaps) & yeahhhh other stuff. So many things to do <_<

I was walking to school this morning and then i got drenched from the rain & then to my chagrin the weather turned sunny again as soon as i got to school. I have the worst luck ever i swear lol, okay maybe one day when i'm 50 years old i will have a whole year filled with pure good luck. Okay thats very unlikely D: but its good to comfort myself riiiight? okay not really. Soooooo how are you guys?

You May Also Like

0 comments